- 2017 Giant Trance 27.5 2 - $55 1st day/$50 2nd day (x-small, small, medium, large, x-large)
- 2017 BMC Speedfox 03 29er - $55 1st day/$50 2nd day (x-small, small, medium, large, x-large)
- 2017 Giant Anthem SX 27.5 - $65 1st day/$60 2nd day (small, medium, large, x-large)
- 2017 Devinci Troy GX 27.5 - $65 1st day/$60 2nd day (small, medium, large, x-large)
- 2017 Salsa Pony Rustler GX1 27.5 - $65 1st day/$60 2nd day (small, medium, large, x-large)
- 2017 Norco Range 7.2 27.5 - $65 1st day/$60 2nd day (x-small, small, medium, large, x-large)
- 2017 Transition Patrol Kit 2 27.5- $75 1st day/$70 2nd day (small, medium, large, x-large)
- 2017 Intense Primer Expert 29er Carbon Expert Kit - $75 1st day/$70 2nd day (small, medium, large, x-large)
- 2017 Transition Smuggler Kit 2 29er - $75 1st day/$70 2nd day (medium, large, x-large)
- 2017 Giant Defy Advanced 1 - $50 1st day/$45 2nd day (small, medium, med/lg, large, x-large)
- 2017 Giant Avail Advanced 1 - $50 1st day/$45 2nd day (x-small only)
- 2017 Norco Fluid Hardtail 24” - $30 1st day/$25 2nd day Fits riders 8 to 11 years old
- 2017 Norco Fluid Hardtail 20” - $30 1st day/$25 2nd day Fits riders 5 to 8 years old
- 2017 Norco Fluid Full Suspension 24” - $45 1st day/$40 2nd day
Our rental bike line-up includes bikes from Giant, Norco, Intense, Devinci, Salsa, BMC and Transition. You can easily reserve your bike via our online form or just give us a call to make your reservation. Prices are subject to change.
In addition to sweet bikes, we also rent helmets, body armor, bike racks, a kids’ trail-a-bike, a kids’ trailer and touring B.O.B. trailers. Contact the shop for more details on these rental equipment options.
What to bring:
Hydration Pack or Backpack! It is very important to bring a sufficient amount of water on rides in the Moab desert. We have a fantastic selection of Camelbak hydration packs for men, women, and children if you are in the market for a new one!
Gloves! We have a variety of excellent gloves for men, women, and children available at the shop. Stop in a grab a pair if you aren’t in love with the ones you have.
Shoes! We, lucky for us, don’t rent cycling shoes. If you plan to use clipless shoes on your ride, you will need to pack your own or pick up a new pair at the shop!
What you don’t need to bring:
A Repair Kit! We provide a flat repair kit with each rental which includes a pump, tube, tire levers, patch kit, and small multi tool. If you like your super rad, extra special multi tool be careful that it doesn’t get confiscated at airport security!
Helmet! We provide basic helmets with all rentals. If you like your custom painted TLD A1 more(like me) then go ahead and pack it. It may take up space in your carry-on but at least it’s light!
Pedals! We have flat, SPD, Time, and Crank Brothers pedals on hand… just indicate your preference when booking. If you like your pedals, you are more than welcome to bring them and we will install them for you.
Optional Damage Insurance:
Optional Insurance is available with our bike rentals at only $10 for 1-3 days and $3 for each additional day after 3rd day. This insurance covers bike damage which occurred during riding. It does not cover theft or damage as a result from transporting the bike/s improperly.
REGULAR RENTAL HOURS (prior to June 10 and after August 31)
Pick-Up After= 8am (No evening prior pick-up…Sorry!)
Drop-Off No Later Than= 5pm
(1 rental day = 8am-5pm)
SUMMER RENTAL HOURS (June 10-August 31)
VERY STRICT DUE TO THE HEAT!!! Evening pick-up and next day mid-day drop-off.
Pick-Up Between 4:30pm-5:30pm the day prior to your first rental day
Drop-Off is due by 1pm the day of your rental and/or your final rental day.
(1 rental day= 4:30pm-1pm)
Late Fee: We unfortunately have to charge a $25 late fee for returns after their due times. Please don’t make us do it! We don’t wanta hafta!
Cancellation policy: We require a 48 hour notice to cancel your reservation in order to avoid charges to your credit card. Thank you!
Authorized Dealer for